2. Seasons change real quick. One day there's bright sunlight, the next, you remember old geography lessons as you watch the morning light slant across the park.
3. It's dangerous to go within a 1 mile radius of Cheesecake Factory.
4. It's even more dangerous to get caught in a corridor with Cheesecake Factory on one side and Cold Stone Creamery on the other.
5. If you can survive the temptations of the corridor, you will, inevitably, reward yourself by giving in to temptation at the Barnes & Noble at the end of the corridor.
6. Hotel rooms are difficult to keep clean. It's not your's, so you don't care.
7. It's eminently possible to live like a slob for 2 months, washing dishes only when the fungus starts to creep out of the sink and attack books on the counter.
8. American ads really suck.
9. Speaking of which, there seem to be, broadly, 4 categories of products advertised on TV here:
- Telephone network providers
- Medication (mostly for penile dysfunction and post-partum depression - and you have to wonder about cause-and-effect here)